Jennifer Eichel, Owner/Manager, Conference Solutions, LLC
After graduating from George Mason University with a degree in Marketing and Sales Management, Jennifer spent 15 years as Director of Corporate Services and Quality Control Manager of travel agencies in the Washington DC area handling VIP clients and several of the Washington DC professional sports teams. In 2001, she decided to focus on her love of the art of meeting planning and started Conference Solutions, LLC. Finding that she was not happy with the “off the shelf” online registration products in the market, she designed her own system and, along with conference management services, has been providing superior online registration management to groups and associations ever since.
Skills and experience that impact client service:
- Over 30 years of experience in providing assistance in all areas of travel, conference and event management from inception to completion, including but not limited to: site selection and negotiations, budgeting, meeting and banquet space, hotel blocking and rooming lists, transportation management, on-line registration and RFP services, program planning, blocking and printing, materials gathering and packaging, signage, on-site management, specialized events and activities.
- Responsibilities as Director of Corporate Services and Quality Control Manager of well known area travel agencies prior to founding Conference Solutions, assures the expertise to manage people, ensure compliance and satisfaction with all designated goals, and successfully take a project from inception to completion.
- A proven ability for problem solving in difficult situations including international unrest, airline and hotel strikes and severe weather events.
- A business built on quality, personal service and industry relationships whose resources and contacts enable ongoing access to a wide network of professional consultants and experts in order to handle all aspects of conference and meeting planning.
- The ability to see the “forest for the trees” helps organizations see on the big picture, while not forgetting the smaller details that make all the difference.
To relax after long days of multi-tasking, Jennifer enjoys Zen Gardening, good wine, and hanging out with her three rescue pups Jesse, Barkley and Henry.
Ashley Thomas joined CS as a Conference Coordinator in 2009. Ashley has over 10 years of experience coordinating meetings, conferences and events ranging in size from 15 to 1500 participants. She specializes in registration management and is a customer service specialist. Her work with clients begins in the planning phase, continues on to onsite management and carries through to post meeting reporting.
Ashley and her husband reside in Northern Virginia with their young daughter. She enjoys family vacations and antiquing.